Asheville School faculty members have a breadth of passion that gives our school a distinct personality. You might even call them quirky.
Perhaps it’s the mountain air, or maybe it’s the edginess of Asheville itself, but, whatever the reason, ours are not your typical instructors. Most have interests that extend far beyond the subjects they teach, reaching into many areas of life.
Our teachers reveal who they are as whole human beings, helping students grow into whole people too.
- Percentage of faculty living on campus: 80 percent
- Total number of faculty: 60
- Number of teaching faculty: 36
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 4 to 1
- Percentage of teaching faculty with advanced degrees: 73 percent