Application ProcessAsheville School is for self-motivated, curious students who have been successful in school up to now. They like other people, want to get involved, are trustworthy and want to attend Asheville School.
If you share those traits and think you'd like to make your own mark here, come to campus and find out more. If you head home after your visit and, as many before, say that Asheville just feels right, then it probably is. We think you're going to love it.
- Schedule a Campus Visit/Interview/Tour
- Begin the Application by hand or online
- Take a Standardized Test (SSAT, ISEE, PSAT, SAT)
- Submit Teacher Recommendations (for Math and English)
- Request a Transcript from your current school
- Parent Statement: Parents please complete online here or print the PDF.
- Stay informed, Like us on Facebook