Cody Annual Fund
"Friends bound together by white and blue."
Maintaining a giving relationship
The Cody Annual Fund provides:
• a competitive tuition cost that is $6-10,000 less than our peer schools,
• quality professional development for faculty and staff,
• up-to-date software and hardware for the community,
• financial aid to students who otherwise could not attend, and
• new uniforms for teams and materials for the art program.
Every member of the Asheville School Community—alumni, parent, grandparent, or friend are all bound together by his or her unique experiences in the community. Just as any relationship needs to be maintained, so does the financial state of our school. This special place continues to thrive because of the community's devotion. We are all connected. Friendships formed here have lasted a lifetime. Join us in helping current and future students begin developing similar bonds. Please consider giving to a fund that supports our students in so many ways.
Each year from July 1 through June 30, alumni, friends and parents demonstrate Hi Cody's belief and invest in our students and faculty with unrestricted gifts. These Cody Fund gifts play a significant role in the day-to-day education of our students. Whether it is in the classroom, on the athletic field, on the stage, in the community or on dorm, your gifts can be seen as having an impact on each member of our Asheville School community.