Throughout the year we welcome admission visitors from colleges and universities:
We publicize all college visits via email and school-wide announcements. Students are then asked to sign up in advance so we know how many people to expect.
All weekdays from 7:45 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Yes, it’s early, but teachers hold office hours during this time, so most students are up and moving about campus. Morning visits allow you to get in front of them before their days get busy.
Lunch. Though we prefer morning visits, we also offer a lunch option. For the meal, you'll join one of our College Office staff, along with any interested students. You can share information about your institution while you sample our fare and observe an important facet of our distinctive community life. Lunch is served at the following times: Monday at 12:30 p.m., Tuesday at 12 p.m., Wednesday and Thursday at 12:35 p.m., and Friday at 12 p.m. Again, while this is an option, keep in mind that lunch visits are typically more rushed than morning visits, which allow for quieter and -- we think -- more productive conversations.
Scheduling your visit. If you would like to schedule a visit, please contact Burke Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-808-2446, and he will be happy to make arrangements.
Directions to Campus and the College Office
From the South and Asheville Regional Airport: I-26 West to I-40 West toward Knoxville, Exit 44.
From the North: US 19-23 (new I-26) South to I-240 West to I-40 West, Exit 44.
From the East and West: I-40 to Exit 44.
- At Exit 44, turn left at the stoplight and proceed one mile straight ahead past the hotels and stores.
- Follow the Asheville School signs to our driveway (Asheville School Road) on the right.
- After passing the gatehouse, follow the signs to Mitchell Hall, the middle of the three large Tudor buildings.
- Park in the visitor spaces in front of Mitchell Hall.
- Walk up the front steps to our main reception desk, and our receptionist will notify the College Office of your arrival.