Asheville School welcomes students from all countries to apply. We are thrilled about the opportunity to meet you and further introduce you to our campus, the academic and extracurricular opportunities, and most importantly, the community of Asheville School.
Be sure you fill out the "Request Information" form so we can be in touch. If you have questions about international admission, contact Associate Director of Admission & Director of International Recruitment Amy McCuin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-254-6345 ext. 4055.
- How do I apply?
- How do I arrange an interview to complete my application?
- What is Early Decision?
- What are the testing requirements?
- Do you offer ESL courses?
- How many international students are enrolled at Asheville School?
- Which countries are represented at Asheville School?
- Are there additional fees for international students?
- May international students apply for financial aid?
- Does Asheville School issue I-20s?
- May international students apply for mid-year/spring term entry?
- Can an international student apply as a day student?
- Does Asheville School have age limits for each particular grade?