Parents & Families
For new and returning families, we encourage you to access the Parent Portal for secure resources and information to support your student throughout the summer until their arrival to campus in August. This is the hub of school resources and where you will find archives of email communications, calendars, daily schedules, access to college counseling resources, grades, and more.
For returning families, your student's Report Cards will be available before the end of June.
We will be updating the Parents & Families resource area with pertinent 2022-2023 academic year details as well as sending email communications during the summer months -- please make sure that we have a working email for each parent or guardian who needs to receive these communications. We look forward to welcoming your student back to campus for another great year!
- Where do I find important information throughout the year?
- What school supplies will my student need?
- Do I need to buy a computer?
- How do I know the layout of my room?
- What will my boarding student need to pack?
- When do students find out about their courses and schedule for next year?
- What is the dress code?