Meet Lynn Gilliland, Director of Parent Relations
We are glad you are part of the Asheville School family and want to make it easy for you to access the information you need. My role as Director of Parent Engagement is to keep you in the loop about what is going on. You hear from me through the weekly Wednesday e-news, on the Parent Facebook group and in person! Feel free to contact me at any time with questions, comments or suggestions. I am here to be your resource!
My connection to Asheville School began when my younger son, Matthew, arrived for the 2009-10 school year. I am delighted to say Matthew graduated in 2013, attended Davidson College and has returned to Asheville School as an Associate Director of Admission. It is great to have him as a colleague!
Thanks for sharing your student with us! If you are on campus, be sure to stop by Bement House and see me. You can also reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 828-254-6345, Extension 4075. GO BLUES!
Parents should log in to the Parent Portal for enrollment forms, grades, college counseling resources, announcements and other important information.
- Where do I find important information throughout the year?
- What school supplies will my student need?
- Do I need to buy a computer?
- How do I know the layout of my room?
- What will my boarding student need to pack?
- When do students find out about their courses and schedule for next year?
- What is the dress code?
- I have another question. Who should I contact?