Six student athletes representing fall sports for the Asheville School Blues were recently honored with All-WNC recognition by the Asheville Citizen-Times. Congratulations to Rachel Kuehn, Sara Abernethy, Declan Mettee, Titus Morrison, Uchenna Ikwuakor and Chris Hemphill!
2018-19 Holiday Break Parent Form
Holiday break: Thursday, December 14 - Sunday, January 6
Complete this form to let us know your student's plans for this break by 5 p.m. on Friday, December 7.
- Students may depart at the conclusion of their exam on Friday, December 14.
(All exams will conclude by approximately 11 a.m. that day.)
- The Dormitories will be closed during the Break.
- Students who require a later departure may leave school before noon on Saturday, December 15.
- Students who require an earlier return may come back to school on Saturday, January 5.
- All other boarding students must return by 6 p.m. on Sunday, January 6.
Over the past year, Asheville School Art Instructor Casey Arbor has partnered with The Memory Project, a nonprofit that invites art teachers and their students to create and donate portraits to children around the world who have faced substantial challenges such as loss, violence and extreme poverty.